For 10 to 14 The Bee Bros - Honey spread with Cocoa & Strawberry pancakes
- 100g Honey spread with Cocoa & Strawberry
- 1-½ cups all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk
3) Use a heated pan to create your pancakes per choice filled with the Bee Bros Honey Spread with Strawberry.
So what do you think of our Bee Bros Strawberry pancakes? Have you ever tried making them before? Did you use this technique, or did you figure out a different way to get that Bee Bros in there? What other delicious ingredients would you like to stuff inside your pancakes?
Be sure to let us know if you give this recipe a try, and come back to let us know how they turn out for you!